RYAN JAMES VANLANDSCHOOT D.C.
Dr. Ryan grew up in Marquette, Michigan and graduated from Marquette Senior High School. His interest in Chiropractic began while playing football and running track. With the constant battering a football player goes through he began to notice relief and quicker recovery times from regular chiropractic visits from his local chiropractor. This discovery led to the beginning of his passion. Dr. Ryan received his Bachelors of Science in Biological Sciences and Integrative Physiology at Michigan Technological University. During this time he worked as a laboratory assistant in the Biomechanics Laboratory, became a member of Portage Health Institute where he was a certified Student EMT and lastly accepted as member of the outdoor adventure program earning certifications in Wilderness Medicine and Wilderness Evacuation leading large groups of students on multi-day trips.
Months before graduation, Dr. Ryan was accepted into Palmer College Of Chiropractic where he earned his Doctorate of Chiropractic Degree. Palmer is known around the country and is considered the leader in Chiropractic Education. During the internship phase of the education at Palmer, Dr. Steven Wooten was assigned as his mentor. He being an absolute wealth of knowledge had completed both CCSP (Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician) and CCEP (Certified Chiropractic Extremity Physician) and made it his duty to pass on his knowledge to the training interns. His success in practice gave me the drive to follow in his footsteps. Dr. Ryan is now currently training for both certifications.
- B.S.: Michigan Technological University
- D.C.: Palmer College Of Chiropractic
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Licensure in the State of Florida
- Board Certified in Radiology by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Board Certified in Physiotherapy by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Board Certified in the Practice and Philosophy of Chiropractic by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Certified Level 1 Practitioner of Graston Technique for rehabilitation of soft tissue injury by Palmer College
- Certified in Nutrition and Functional Medicine by Nutrition Dynamics
- 100 hour Certification – Applied Kinesiology
- Torque Release Technique Certification
- Certified in Sports Nutrition by Nutrition Dynamics
- Certified in the application and use of myofascial taping techniques by RockTape
- Webster Certification – International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA)